Tracker Connect invites applicants to apply for Call Centre Learnerships Programme for 2020. A minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 12 months.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 19 March 2020
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Leanership Provider: Tracker Connect
Tracker Connect is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s young people with great potential, through a Call Centre Learnership NQF Level 4 which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg. The purpose of the Learnership is to capacitate young professionals (call centre agents) with relevant competencies required to deliver service that exceeds customer expectations, by providing them with relevant skills, experience and knowledge.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Matric with a D / level 4 symbol pass in English language.
- Not to currently be engaged in formal employment
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- Basic computer skills
How to apply
Apply online at: https://careers.tracker.co.za
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za