Transnet invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for x25 Trainee Fire Fighters to be part of their Learnership programme. If you are between the ages of 18 and 35 and have a passion to want to save lives, then Transnet is for you.
Learnership Application Closing date: 28 July 2017
Learnership Provider: Transnet
Learnership Location: Various Locations in South Africa
- Grade 12 ( Preferably with Maths and Science)
- Be in possession of a Code B driver’s license and be competent and prepared to drive such a vehicle
- Physically, Mentally and Medically fit
- Able to withstand heights, be heat tolerant, non-claustrophobic and have no phobias for darkness.
How to apply
- Cape Town (Ref No:50010878)
- Beaufort West (Ref No:50010884)
- Port Elizaberth (Ref No:50010894)
- Empangeni (Ref No:50010896)
- East London (Ref No:50010886)
Please fax or email applications for the below areas to : Email:[email protected] / fax number 0117743884
- Durban (Ref No:50010888)
- Nelspruit (Ref No:Nelspruit)
- Ladysmith (Ref No:50010882)
- Sentrarand (Johannesburg) (Ref No:50010890)
- Sasolburg (Ref No:50010880)
NB: Employees that are in the service of Transnet, on a permanent basis, will keep their current status and benefits, if successful and be appointed as a Learnership (Trainee Fire Fighter). After completion of the training they will return to their current jobs, unless being appointed as a Fire Fighter.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za