TSIBA Business School invites suitable candidates to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 31 January 2022.
TSIBA Business School is inviting students to apply for their bursary programmes, for the 2022 academic year. The Bachelor of Business Administration Bursary will be awarded to students who have a passion for administration within the business world, but are unable to afford their studies.
Details of the bursary:
- Field of study: Business Administration
- Duration: 3 year
- Starting date: 1 March 2022
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Coverage value: R66 000
The bursary will provide full or partial cover, based on 2 main criteria: affordability and academic merit.
- The full-cover scholarship will cover 100% of study fees
- The partial scholarship is divided into 2 tiers: Tier 1 covers 75% of study fees and Tier 2 coveers 60% of study fees
Applicants can read about the TSIBA Bachelor of Business Administration qualification here.
This bursary is administered by the Knowledge Trust – a company on a mission to make education more accessible to students.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have received a Bachelors’ degree endorsement or equivalent on your National Senior Certificate
- Your parent or guardian’s total combined household income must be less than R350 000 per year (R29 165 per month) after-tax
- Full-cover scholarship: you must have achieved a minimum of 30 points on the TSIBA Points System
- Partial Scholarship: you must have achieved a minimum of 26 points on the TSIBA Points System
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 40% for Mathematics or 80% for Mathematical Literacy
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 50% for English
Read about the TSIBA Points System here.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online for the:
Applicants are required to fill in the registration form (with a username, email address and password) and thereafter, complete their application on WhatsApp.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or passport (certified copy)
- Matric Certificate (certified copy)
- University transcript (certified copy)
- Bank statements
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom