Two Rivers Platinum Mine invites unemployed youth to apply for Engineering Apprenticeship / Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 10 June 2021
Internship Location: Steelpoort, Limpopo
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to be placed on an Engineering Learning Programme (Apprenticeship). A limited number of positions are available.
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE – DIESEL MECHANICS (NQF LEVEL 3)
- Grade 12 with: Mathematics & Physical Science (I.e. minimum E Symbol). Motor mechanics SG (I.e. minimum E Symbol on old syllabus), Mechanical Technology (Automotive) (i.e. minimum E Symbol on new syllabus) OR
- N2 Certificate with 4 subjects: – Mathematics. Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory OR
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF level 3: OR
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream.);
- Literacy In English and Numeracy:
- Operative/Generic Engineering Skills Programme
- N3 – N6 Engineering related certificates
- Minimum of 2 years engineering experience
SAPS certified copies of certificates and ID must be submitted with application.
Local Communities first preference and on Management discretion.
How to apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com or via fax: 086 696 1603
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY THE COMPANY WITHIN THREE (3) WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION TO BE UNSUCCESSFUL
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom