University of the Free State (UFS) invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2018 in Bloemfontein. The duration of the internship programme is 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipends during their placement. .
Internship Application deadline is 13 March 2018
Internship Provider: University of the Free State (UFS)
Internship Location: Bloemfontein
Job ID: 2280
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
Duties and responsibilities
- Report any maintenance issues.
- Assist during functions, setting up and serving quests.
- Assist with stock taking every month.
- Handle enquiries, send out quotes and contracts.
- Liaise with organisers to finalise details.
- Prepare relevant documents and files for residences.
- Train students prior to commencement of conferences.
- Assist to upload information on the website.
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Assist in other areas of Housing and Residence Affairs as required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work assigned shifts and weekends.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of the host booking system or similar systems.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to details.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- N.B .Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme. Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS. Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.
Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9161 / 3687/ 9962 / 9130.
Applications may be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- A copy of your identity document (ID).
How to apply
Applications that are incomplete, without a reference number, or sent by fax or e-mail, will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za