Universal Coal Development invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 17 July 2020
Internship Location: Kangala Colliery (Delmas)
Universal Coal Development! (Pty) Ltd invites unemployed graduates to apply for 24 months internship programme based at Kangala Colliery (Delmas).
The internship programme offers a structured opportunity to gain practical and meaningful work experience related to a field of study to allow unemployed graduates to gain work exposure to the following fields:
- Mining Engineering – Ref number: BU MIN20
- Geology – Ref number: BU GEO20
- Metallurgy – Ref Number: BU MET20
- Environmental Management – Ref number: BU ENV20
- Electrical Engineering – Ref number: BU ELEC20
- Mechanical Engineering – Ref number: BU MECH20
Please quote this reference numbers of the POST you are applying for in your applications.
Who may apply
- To be considered for participation in the programme, the applicant must be unemployed
- Has never taken part in any internship programme before
- Ensure high standard of safety and quality are adhered to
- Be prepared to undergo medical fitness test.
How to apply
Send your Curriculum vitae, Certified copy of your ID, Certified copy of your highest qualification (National Diploma, Degree etc.) to [email protected]
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE VKLM LOCAL MUNICIPALITY RESIDENCE
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za