University of the Free State (UFS) invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2018 in Bloemfontein. The duration of the internship programme is 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipends during their placement. The salary scale is available on request.
Internship Application deadline is 15 May 2018
Internship Provider: University of the Free State (UFS)
Internship Location: Bloemfontein
Job ID: 2280
- Bachelors Degree in Consumer Science
Job ID: 2348
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage catering contract.
- Conduct surveys.
- Process questionnaires and surveys and produce qualitative reports on questionnaires and surveys.
- Research consumer patterns and make recommendations on the improvement of quality service.
- Liaise with Qwaqwa Campus Catering Committee.
- Act as secretariat to the Catering Committees on Bloemfontein Campus and South Campus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work after hours.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of questionnaires surveys.
- Knowledge of the concept of food security systems and food preservation.
- Knowledge of meal planning
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to details.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
How to Apply
External candidates can click HERE to apply online.
UFS staff members can log onto PeopleSoft, click on Self-Service, then on Recruiting, and then on Careers to apply online.
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 9161 / 3687/ 9962 / 9130.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za