University of South Africa (Unisa) invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 January 2022
Internship Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Stipend: R102 311 p.a
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Unemployed South African Citizens, with no work experience and have completed a UNISA qualification. (3 years National Diploma or Degree) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old.
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to apply
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of matric certificate, and all other qualifications
- Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
- Certified copy of South African Identity Book/Card
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship
All the above-mentioned documents should be e-mailed to the following email address: HRD@unisa.ac.za
All applications should be submitted before 16h00 on the closing date.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 2
weeks after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom