University of the Free State (UFS) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2020 (7 positions)
Internship Application deadline is 26 March 2020
Internship Provider: University of the Free State (UFS)
Internship Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
The stipend is R 7 353.50 per month.
• Bachelor’s degree on NQF level 7 with Accounting as a subject.
How to apply
External candidates can click HERE to apply online.
Please ensure that all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please note: Combine all the below documents as one document (PDF or Word), when uploading it on the online applications system.
• A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter (please note that the first three (3) referees on your CV will be contacted with regard to reference checking);
• Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all academic records;
• Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
• A certified copy (not older than 3 months) of your identity document (ID);
• Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable);
• A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za