University of Western Cape (UWC) invites students to apply for Internship / Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 24 January 2020
Internship Provider: University of Western Cape (UWC)
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
The Univerity of Wetern Cape, Division of Student Development and Support (SDS) seeks 15 suitable appointees for key Graduate Competency Development Programme (GCDP) positions for a period of 18 months, across the following SDS Departments:
- Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor: SDS (including Communications, Media Society, and Student Governance)
- Centre for Student Support Services (CSSS)
- Office for Student Development (OSD)
- Residential Services (RS)
- Financial Aid (FA)
- Sports Administration (SA)
- Must be a UWC graduate that has completed an academic programme in the previous year (2019), or have graduation pending in April 2020.
- Preferred degrees: B Admin, B Com, BSc, BA, BEd
- Preferred majors: Accounting, Financial Accounting, Industrial Psychology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Language and Communications, Management, Psychology, Social Development, Social Work
How to apply
In your application, you are encouraged to highlight your strengths and also include anything else that you feel may be pertinent to the selection panel. Please attach your covering letter, a detailed curriculum vitae and highest qualification to your online profile.
For any queries, please contact the Human Resources Department at +27 21 959 4063/9763/9708/3551/3756.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za