Last updated on June 26th, 2020 at 03:09 pm
Vodacom Foundation is inviting interested students to apply for full term Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 June 2020
Bursary Provider: Vodacom
Bursary Location: South Africa
Areas of study
Applicants can apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary if they intend to gain a qualification in one of the following fields of study:
Engineering and Operations:
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering (Light Current only);
- University of technology Diplomas and Degrees in similar areas of study.
- BSc Computer Science;
- BSc Computer Engineering; or
- Information Systems
- University of technology Diplomas and Degrees in similar areas of study
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants need to meet the following requirements to apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary.
- must be a South African citizen
- must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- be a member of a family who’s total household income does not exceed R150 000 per year
- must pass Grade 12 with exemption
- must obtain a minimum “C” symbol in both Mathematics and Science Higher Grade
- must be younger than 25 years
- may apply if already in his/her first year of studies in an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet
- all criteria above
Before submitting your application, please consider our eligibility requirements and answer the following questions: If answers are not yes to all, please do not apply.
- Am I applying for the correct field of study?
- Did I obtain the minimum academic requirements?
- Am I using the correct bursary application form?
- Am I a South African Citizen?
- Only long listed candidates will be contacted, if you are not invited for an initial interview, consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Please note that preference will be given to historically disadvantaged individuals
How to apply
To download a Vodacom Foundation Bursary application form, click here
Please return this application form to the address below:
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632, Braamfontein,
or Fax: 086 609 7183 / e-mail: [email protected]
About Vodacom Bursary
Vodacom is committed to addressing the ICT skills shortage in South Africa. To address this need, we provide fifty students with bursaries annually to study in fields in which there are skills shortages. Top-achieving students from disadvantaged communities are chosen to study in the ICT and engineering sectors.
Since the scheme was started in 1999, more than 1 000 bursaries have been awarded.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom