Western Cape Department of Transport invites applicants to apply for Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date is 31 August 2020
Bursary Provider: Masakh’iSizwe
The Department of Transport and Public Works established the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme in 2006. It partnered with higher education institutions (HEI), non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and the relevant professional bodies to develop professionals in engineering and the built environment fields by offering bursaries to study towards a degree or higher diploma in the following disciplines:
- Property studies
- Transport economics
- Transportation engineering
- Electrical and/or electronic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Construction management
- Mechanical engineering
- Quantity surveying
- Town/City and regional planning
- Architecture, etc.
The Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme:
- Prioritises financially disadvantaged learners when awarding bursaries, especially women, students with disabilities and learners from rural communities.
- Provides support services programmes.
- Secures learning opportunities for Masakh’iSizwe bursars (i.e. interns).
- Secures employment opportunities for graduates.
How to apply
Please submit completed applications as follows:
Post to the following address:
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme
Private Bag X9185 Cape Town 8000
Hand deliver to the following address:
Masakh’iSizwe Bursary programme
17thFloor, Atterbury House9 Riebeek Street Cape Town
(Dial ext. 0964 /9545 / 6553
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za