Zimmermann Engineering invites applicants to apply for Fitter Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
The management of Zimmermann Engineering (ZE) proud to announce the we will be recruiting for two Fitter Apprentices in respect of the 2021 – 2022 Merseta Discretionary Grant applications.
Zimmermann Engineering believes in supporting and contributing to our local community and welcome applications from local High Schools and other educational institutions Employees of ZE are given first opportunity to refer potential candidates
The prerequisite subjects (Minimum Grade 10) are:
- Mathematics (Not Mathematical Literacy)
- Physical Science
- Technical drawing
- Relevant Trade Theory
Any potential candidates may submit their application for consideration to the EHS & Skills Officer on or before the closing date:
EHS & Skills Officer R van Greunen
Fax: 016 986 0510
Postal address: PO Box 1335 VANDERBIJLPARK 1900
All applications must include the following documents:
- Written application stating Name, Address and Contact number.
- Latest school qualification, showing subjects and marks obtained (Certified not older than 3 months);
- Identity document / passport (Certified not older than 3 months);
- Any letters of recommendation.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom