Kgetlengriver Municipality: Road Traffic Management Learnerships 2017 x 10
Kgetlengriver Local Municipality invites applications for an Road Traffic Management Learnership programme for 2017 based in Koster, North West. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R1000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership which is 12 months.
Learnership Application deadline is 17 November 2016
Learnership Provider: Kgetlengriver Local Municipality
Learnership Location: Koster, North West Province
- Unemployed youth (between the ages of 18 and 35 years)
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) or a Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification
- No criminal record
- Certificate of SAPS indicating the applicant doesn’t have a criminal record
- Attach medical record indicating the applicant is fit to do strenuous exercise/ training
- Valid driver’s licence – minimum code EB – manual
- Applicants must be residents of Kgetlengriver Local Municipality
- Enforce road traffic, public passenger and transport legislation
- Provide visible traffic control/ policing and promote/ensure crime prevention activities
- Perform all administrative activities and relate duties
NB: Female candidates are encourage to apply
- Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens; aged between 18 to 35 years
- Candidates who have already participated in Learnership Programme in any Government Department and/or Municipality no be considered
Interested persons may send an application letter, stating clearly the position the applicant is applying for, accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, certified copy of ID and/or certified copies of qualifications. Short-listed candidates may be required to produce original copies of qualifications on or before appointment.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. If you do not receive notifications regarding your applications within 30 days of the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful. Applicants will be penalised for canvassing
How to apply
Please forward all applications to: The Municipal Manager, Kgetleng rivier Local Municipality, and PO. Box 66, KOSTER, 0348 or it may be hand delivered at the Municipal Offices: Main Building, Cnr De Wet ad Smuts Street, KOSTER.
Faxed, late, e-mailed and Z83 applications will not be accepted.
For any further enquiries or clarity, please feel free to contact Mr Vusi Mtshengu, Director: Corporate Services at (014) 543-2004/5/6 (during office hours) or [email protected]
NB: The Kgetlengriver Local Municipality reserves the right not to appoint.
Mr TB Mothogoane – Acting Municipal Manager
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)