KPMG Bursaries for 2016
KPMG is offering two unique bursary opportunities for students studying towards becoming SAICA accredited Chartered Accountants, or CAs(SA). Our Pure Merit Bursary is awarded based solely on your academic results, while our Merit Bursary with Financial Needs is awarded based on both your academic results and your financial position.
Both KPMG bursaries require outstanding academic achievement as a basis. When applying for a bursary with KPMG, choose which is best for you by asking these questions:
- Do you need extensive funding for your studies? If not, apply for the Pure Merit Bursary.
- Would you be unable to attend university without significant financial support? If yes, apply for the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs.
Our Bursaries take the ever-changing needs of our students into account to make sure that the students the Firm funds have what they need to complete their studies successfully. We also consider the skills needed in the professional services market place and KPMG’s internal skills needs.
Criteria To apply for either the Pure Merit Bursary or the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be studying a SAICA recognised degree at a SAICA recognised university or other tertiary education institution
- You must be studying full time
- You must be completing your degree in the minimum number of years, ie you may not split a one year course over two years
- Students must achieve an academic average of 65% (60% for 3rd year and 50% for CTA) for Financial accounting and must obtain a total average of 65% (60% for 3rd year and 55% for CTA) for the four major subjects (Financial accounting, Management accounting, Auditing, Tax)
- The bursary is awarded on condition that the student maintains his or her academic achievements throughout the period of study.
Apply To apply for a bursary you have to first be considered for a training contract. By clicking the link below, you will be directed to apply for a training contract. Feedback on the bursary will follow at a later stage.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za