Crest Chemicals, a division of AECI, would like to appoint x8 unemployed Learners to study towards a National Certificate in Freight Handling (NQF 3). The duration of the Learnership Programme is 12 months. The training will involve both theoretical classes as well as a practical component at the Midrand Complex.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 29 September 2017
Learnership Provider: AECI
Learnership Location: Gauteng
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre and practical training.
- Candidates to attend classes seven days per month for ten months.
- Undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- Undertake overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za