Last updated on June 25th, 2022 at 09:46 am
Afrimat invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 June 2022
A second year Mechanical/Mining Engineering Student for a Bursary.
Applicants would need the following to apply:
- Studying towards a National Diploma/BEng/BSc Degree in Mechanical/Mining Engineering.
- Completed first year of studies – with no outstanding modules.
- Must reside in the Midvaal area.
How to apply
Apply online at: https://www.afrimat.co.za/
Please upload the following documents in one file with the application form to the right. (File size no bigger than 20 MB)
- Results of completed first year of studies (academic transcript).
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate.
- Certified ID Copy.
- Proof of residence.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom