Ngqura Brick (pty) Ltd trading as Algoa Brick invites suitable applicants to apply for Electrical Engineering Bursary Programme for 2020 financial year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 20 February 2020
Bursary Location: Port Elizabeth
Bursary Provider: Algoa Brick
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- Be a South African citizen with a valid ID number.
- Be in Grade 12 or in possession of a National Senior Certificate (NSC).
- Been provisionally accepted into an institution of higher learning or are already a student in a tertiary institution and completed one or more years of study.
The following documents should support your application:
- Certified copy of a valid South African identity document.
- Certified copy of a valid Senior certificate (if you have completed Grade 12).
- Provisional letter of acceptance from tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of the latest academic record on official letterhead or logo (if you are already at university).
- Official registration, tuition and books quotation
How to apply
Bursary application forms are available from Phelisa Macanda at [email protected]
Applications to: Phelisa Macanda
Location: Swartkops, Port Elizabeth
Address: M17 Dibanisa Road, Swartkops 6210
Tel number: (041) 466 4510
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za