Last updated on October 12th, 2017 at 09:01 am
Armscor, the Armaments Corporation of South Africa, is offering bursaries for studies to suitably qualified South African learners who are in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study, to register at a South African university or university of technology. The bursaries will be awarded to learners from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study full time in the engineering and science fields of study. First-time applicants must have achieved good results in Grade 12 in Mathematics, Science, and English (achievement levels of 5, 6 and 7).
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2017
Bursary Provider: Armscor
Bursary Location: South Africa
Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Applied Mathematics & Science
- Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc (with the intention to study Ergonomics at post- graduate level)
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed books
- Mentoring and coaching
- Vacation work
- Psychosocial support in the form of individual counselling
- Candidates must have an interest in working in the defence industry.
- Candidates must have achieved good results in Mathematics, Science and English.
- Grade 12 in Mathematics, Science, and English (achievement levels of 5, 6 and 7).
How to Apply
Send your CV, matric results and a full academic results report or transcript to [email protected]. You can also request an application form by writing to the Senior Manager: Learning & Talent Development, Armscor, Private Bag X337, Pretoria, 0001.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom