Cape Winelands District Municipality invites applicants to apply for Human Resources Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing date is 18 September 2020
Internship Location : Stellenbosch, Western Cape
To assist the Division: Human Resources with the execution of various administrative and logistical tasks, e.g. training implementation, individual performance management, implementation of training projects, liaison and communication with personnel regarding human resource development related issues, typing and provision of general administrative support.
Annual Salary: R72,000.00
Centre & Reference: Worcester (2018)
- National Diploma or a Degree in Human Resource Management
- A certified copy of academic records with results sheet must accompany the application
- Excellent communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape Province
How to apply
Originally completed applications, accompanied by originally-certified true copies of:
- Qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas, certificates, school certificates, etc)
- Driver’s licenses where applicable,
Are to be submitted to:
The Municipal Manager, Cape Winelands District Municipality,
P.O. Box 100, Stellenbosch,
NB. Applications are to submitted in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the relevant post name on the envelope.
Closing date: 18 September 2020 at 15:00
Please note that, should no feedback be received by 31 December 2020 candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom