Santam invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 October 2020
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 24 months (2 years)
Our graduate programme is designed to contribute to your development primarily as follows:
- Through our customised Onboarding Programme, we will settle you into Santam within the 1st 100 days and set you up for success. You will be immersed in a series of accredited learning assets covering areas meant to anchor you in your journey of 24 months, while we expose you to the latest curated on-line content addressing our DNA embedded in five Santam core competencies. You will be given access to areas of specialization, as we continue to build your leadership attributes that we want to see in the future. All along being supported through subject matter experts and 1-on-1 coaching as you endeavor to cement your development through business informed learning projects.
If we are to be found ready for future challenges, we want to focus and be deliberate about building these competencies in our people and coupled with that is to prioritise development in leadership capabilities as well.
- Electives – Exposure to technical areas of specialization in short term insurance as required by your future role.
Applicants should be in possession of a degree in the following fields:
- Insurance /Risk Management / Law
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics/ Statistics / Data Science
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Chemical / Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom