Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs invites applications for a Internships Programme for the academic year 2020 in Gauteng. This is a 12 months internship programme.
Internship Application deadline is 13th December 2019
Internship Provider: Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
Internship Location: Gauteng
Applicants must have satisfied the academic requirements for the advertised field of study/ discipline and should not have previously served as an intern or contract worker in the Public Service/ Private Sector. Must not be older than 35 years.
Internship Opportunities Available in this departments:
• Corporate Communications
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resource Management
• Information and Communication Technology
• Facilities Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Governance and Risk
• Office Management
• Security Risk Management
• Disaster Risk Management and Fire & Rescue Operations
• Municipal/Government Finance and Auditing
• Municipal Integrated Development Planning
• Municipal/Public Management and Governance
• Public Policy/Policy and Development Studies
• Public/Municipal Finance and Accounting
• Town and Regional Infrastructure Planning/Construction Engineering
How to apply
Applications must be sent via e-mail to ETD.CoGTA@gauteng.gov.za. Subject line must read APPLICATION FOR COGTA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME, INDICATING THE RELEVANT STUDY FIELD FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
Applications must be directed to the Director: Human Capital Management, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, motivation letter and certified copies of qualifications.
Applications must be submitted separately if applying for more than one internship opportunity.
Enquiries: Ms. Nokuthula Khanyile to Nokuthula.email@example.com.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom