Compensation Fund is offering Bursaries Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary application Closing date is 31 October 2020
Nationality: South African citizens
Critical scarce skills funded:
- Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB,ChB)
- Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Science
- Information Communications Technology and Actuarial science.
Youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners, who are South African Citizens between the ages of 17 – 25 years and accepted to study at listed Universities for the critical scarce skills identified by the Fund.
- First year students in 2021
- South African citizens
- Fully completed application form.
- Proof of residence Certified copies of Identity card/birth certificate of the applicant (youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners), parent(s) or guardians’ ID card/book and Grade 12 June results.
- Proof of acceptance / preliminary acceptance from the listed Universities for the qualifications mentioned
How to apply:
Download and complete the Compensation Fund bursary application HERE: BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS AND BURSARY INFORMATION.
How to apply for this bursary opportunity:
Download and complete the respective bursary application form with full list of the study fields to be funded from the website www.labour.gov.za or visit your nearest Provincial Labour Centres for the application forms.
CF Pensioners and other PWDs are not restricted on the qualfications to enrol for.
Make sure that you also acquire proof of acceptance or preliminary acceptance from a recognised public training institution/college.
For further enquiries, assistance and advice please contact Mr Ntsodi Mafa on 012 319 9264 or Ms Vivi Khoza on 012 406 5709.
CF Pensioners and dependentsof CF pensioners strugging to gain access to training insitutions, can contact our offices for advice and further assistance.
Submit your application via Post Office/ Courier: The Sub – Directorate: Vocational Rehabilitation, Department of Employment and Labour, Compensation Fund, Private Bag x 955, Pretoria, 0001 Or hand deliver at 167 Thabo Sehume & Madiba Street, Delta Heights Building. No emailed /faxed/ late applications will be accepted.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za