Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2018 / 2019.
Internship Application deadline is 8 February 2018
Internship Provider: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Internship Location: Pretoria
The CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
About the job:
The CSIR has an internship opportunity for three Interns seeking experience in the field of Human Resources. These positions are based in Pretoria.
Under the leadership and guidance of the HR Managers, these Interns will assist with the following:
- Perform all administrative duties as required for recruitment, selection and placement;
- Determine resources and skills required to achieve organisation objectives;
- Feed new information in the Management Information System (MIS), and monitor quality of data and generate management reports;
- Assist with the implementation of the employee wellness programme;
- Compile the skills development plan;
- Advise/guide line management/staff on HR and labour matters in accordance with organisational policies and procedures;
- Career development and performance management initiatives in the unit;
- Succession planning initiatives in the unit;
- Perform all other HR related administrative task.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A national diploma in human resources management or equivalent. A bachelors degree would be advantageous;
- Must have a desire to learn essential skills relating to human resources;
- Ability to pay attention to detail;
- Computer literacy skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a team player.
How to apply
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
For more info, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre on 012 841 4774 or email us at [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za