The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) is so much more than just another convention centre. An exceptional centre requires exceptional staff and the culture of the CTICC is one of teamwork, recognition, personal accountability, and service excellence.
Internship application deadline is 09 March 2017.
Internship Provider: CTICC
InternshipLocation: Cape Town
- Bcomm Degree in Finance NQF Level 7 is required
- Demonstrated ability to function under work and time pressure
- Self-discipline, sound interpersonal relations regarding clients and colleagues, punctual and sound health
- Must be computer literate and proficient with all MS applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to collate, update and maintain information necessitating the application of interpretative skills and understanding general clerical procedures
- Communication and Writing Skill must be exceptional, both written and verbal. Engagement at all levels would be required
- Good attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Administrative support to the Financial Manager and Finance Department in terms of the tasks and activities associated with Logistical arrangements, The rendering of these tasks and activities require a high level of confidentiality
- Distribution of reports
- Ad-Hoc Duties as and when required
How to apply
Kindly submit confidential applications to the Human Resources Department before 09 March 2017 or email to [email protected]
The CTICC is committed to Employment Equity and particularly welcomes applications from suitably qualified Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI’s). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za