Oudtshoorn Municipality: Internships 2017 in Western Cape
Oudtshoorn Municipality in partnership with the Department of Local Government: Western Cape is proud to present skills development opportunities for graduate youth permanently residing in the Oudtshoorn municipal area.Successful Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R4 989.00 during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 10 March 2017.
Internship Provider: Oudtshoorn Municipality
Internship Location: Western Cape
Field of Studies :
- Spatial and Regional Planning
- Human Resource Management/Development
- Risk Management
- Public Administration
- Environmental Health Management
- Disaster Management
- Strategic and Regional Planning
- Policy Development and Research
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Successfully completed Degree or National diploma within the last three years (2014 – 2016) at an accredited tertiary institution with attached proof (where applicable)
- Be a South African Citizen
- The applicant must reside within the municipal area
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the abovementioned criteria should apply using the prescribed application form obtainable from HR Development & Transformation section (download here). Application form accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three months) must be submitted and directed to: Mr. R.S. Claassen, HR Manager: Development & Transformation, Human Resources Department, Oudtshoorn Municipality, Voortrekker Road, Oudtshoorn, 6620.
For any enquiries contact Rayline Wagenaar at 044-203 3054 or at [email protected]
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification. If you have not been contacted within 30 working days after the closing date of this advertisement, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. Curriculum Vitae’s will not be returned. Council reserves the right not to make an appointment. No applications sent via email or faxed will be considered
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za