National Department of Health invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 13 May 2022
The National Department of Health invites unemployed graduates who seek practical work experience and who are interested in the Public Service career to apply for internship (an occupationally based work experience opportunity) in the occupations mentioned below for a minimum of twenty-four (24) months.
The Department aims to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates as potential employees through this internship programme.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Human Resources Management and Development Interns
Ref No: NDOH 15/2022 Diploma/Degree in:
• Human Resources Management • Development
• Management of Training
• Public Management
Organisational Development Interns
Ref No: NDOH 16/2022
• Management Services
• Operations Management and Production Management.
Financial Management and Accounting Interns
Ref No: NDOH 17/2022
• Diploma /Degree in: Financial Management / Accounting
Supply Chain Management Interns
Ref No: NDOH 18/2022 Diploma/Degree in:
• Supply Chain Management • Logistics
• Public Management
• Transport Management
Internal Audit Interns
Ref No: NDOH 19/2022
• Diploma / Degree in: Internal Auditing/Risk Management.
Information Communication and Technology Interns
Ref No: NDOH20 /2022 Diploma/ Degree in:
• Computer Science
• Information Technology
Ref No: NDOH 21/2022 Diploma/ Degree in:
• Marketing and Communications • Communications
Legal Services Interns
Ref No: NDOH 22/2022 • Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
• Applicants must be 18-35 years of age
• The applicants must not have been exposed or have participated in an internship programme. • Must be currently unemployed
NB. The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted on the Z83 form and should be accompanied by
- Copies of qualification certificates (including Grade 12 certificate regardless of the qualification requirement indicated in the advert)
- ID and driver’s license
NB. Documents need not be certified.
Applications should be forwarded via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject e-mail)
Via Post to:
The Director-General, National Department of Health,
Private Bag X399,
Hand delivere to: Reception (Brown Application Box), Dr AB Xuma Building, 128 Voortrekker Road and Raslouw
Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
- Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
- The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom