Last updated on March 11th, 2020 at 08:44 pm
Epiroc South Africa invites suitable candidates apply for Internship Programme 2020. The Internship program will run for a period of 12 to 18 months.
Internship Application deadline is 16 March 2020
Internship Provider: Epiroc South Africa
Internship Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
The program is an opportunity to gain 12-months of practical work experience for unemployed individuals who have matriculated recently and have little to no prior work experience.
Candidates for the program must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Are between 18 – 29 years of age
- Currently unemployed and available immediately
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Candidates must have excellent communication and computer skills, be a team player and have a passion for self-development
Your application should consist of:
- The latest copy of your CV
- Academic Record
- A short motivation on why you should be considered for the programme (not less than 300 words)
Please note that applications that do not include all of the above will not be considered.
How to apply
Applications can be emailed to [email protected]
Only applications received on or before the closing date (16th March 2020) will be considered.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za