Last updated on November 24th, 2021 at 08:43 am
Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 30 November 2021
Bursaries will be awarded for ANY field of study, for students with a strong academic record.
Bursaries will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time, and may be renewed based on academic progress and company availability of funds.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a outh African citizen
- You must be under 35 years of age
- You must be currently in Matric or you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognized public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for all subjects in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for all major subjects at tertiary level, if currently studying
- You must be unemployed
- You must have a clear criminal record
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to apply
Students who meet all of the eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest report, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Full academic record, if currently studying
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from the public tertiary institution (on institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Short Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Disclosure of any other source of financial support
- Medical certificate confirming disability if applicable
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “FHS Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom