Hyundai Automotive invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022.
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 12 December 2021
Location: Gauteng, Western Cape and KZN
Hyundai Automotive is looking for a 1st year Apprentice to join our dynamic team.
The Apprentice scope will include but not limited to:
- Remove, recondition, and replace cylinder heads.
- Dismantle service repair and service engine block with main components.
- Remove, diagnose, and replace fuel system components.
- Study fundamentals of engine efficiency and forged charging system.
- Remove, test, repair and replace electrical components.
- Remove and replace clutch as well as transmission components.
- Diagnose and repair brake system components.
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreements.
- Ensure customer assets are safe guarded as per company policies and
procedures. Execute work in line with governance and compliance
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational challenges and escalate unresolved issues.
- Maintain evidence of portfolio.
- Perform tasks in accordance with specified apprentice curriculum,
these include all workplace safety regulations and all other specific
actions listed in the learner agreement.
- Record and report on work activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
- Minimum Entry age- 16 above
- Grade 10 with Math’s, English, and Physical science.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom