George Whitefield College Applications for 2019 is now open.
George Whitefield College encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper based application forms soon as possible for 2019 academic year.
Application deadline is in the end of 21st September 2018- final application deadline
All applicants can start preparing the following documents which will make up a portion of the application:
- Academic qualifications from high school and university (must include transcripts)
- ID Document / Passport
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from your church (on letter head and signed by church leadership)
- Non-refundable application fee ZAR250
- Proof of sufficient funds- 3 months bank statements
- Certificate of Code of Conduct from previous University/College
- IELTS or TOEFL English Test Results: International students must be tested in their home countries prior to coming to GWC through either IELTS (see www.ielts.org) or TOEFL (see www.toefl.org). Testing is at your own expense.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za