Rustenburg Local Municipality would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Finance Internship programme in the 2018/2019 financial year. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R5000 during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 August 2018
Internship Location: Rustenburg, North-West
Internship Provider: Rustenburg Local Municipality
Ref: BTO 3.2
Salary: An all-inclusive remuneration package of R120 000.00 p/a
- Grade 12 with Accounting as a subject
- B-Comm or National Diploma in Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit
- Strong work ethics and enthusiasm to learn various components of financial management.
- Must be computer literate
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures, compilation of financial statements and management reports, compilation of the annual budget, control and management of municipal bank accounts and investments, assist in management of debtors and credit control processes and reconciliations and financial analysis, effective supply chain management and management of assets and liabilities.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za