Last updated on July 24th, 2020 at 06:02 am
Hilti South Africa invites candidates to apply for Engineering Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 July 2020
Learnership Location: Midrand, South Africa
Learnership Provider: Hilti South Africa
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7 or 8) in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
How to apply
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za