Last updated on December 18th, 2019 at 09:29 am
Housing Development Agency (HDA) invites applications for a Internships Programme for the academic year 2020 in South Africa. This is a 6 months internship programme.
Internship Application deadline is 18th December 2019
Internship Provider: Housing Development Agency (HDA)
Internship Location: Johannesburg
Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geography
- Environmental Science
- Earth Science
- Social Science
- Cartography, or related discipline
- A postgraduate qualification in any of the above disciplines would be advantageous.
- Understanding of geographical information systems (GIS) concepts such as location, region, place, density, patterns, spatial interaction, size and scale, as well as coordinate systems and map elements.
- Basic knowledge of GIS software and Microsoft Office.
How to apply
Please forward a relevant CV (clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to [email protected].
Reference: Internship Programme (HDA) 2019/2020
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za