Illovo Sugar SA invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 15 December 2020
Illovo Sugar South Africa (PTY) Ltd Invites University students from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa to apply for bursary funding of their under graduate studies In the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering (heavy and light current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Who should apply:
- First and second year students either at a University or University of Technology.
- Only self-funded students will be considered (students who have a bursary or NSFAS do not qualify).
- Preference will be given to students who come from communities surrounding the IIlovo SA operations
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
How to apply
Use the following URL to register:https://bsp.fundi.co.za/Bursaries – and follow the step by step guide attached to create a profile, upload documents (certified copies of Identity document, proof of registration and the academic record) then click apply.
For queries please email: email@example.com
When will you receive feedback?
Feedback will ONLY be sent to successful candidates 4 weeks after closing date.
Bursaries will be awarded in line with the Employment Equity plan of the organisation.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom