Kusile Power Station invites qualifying students to apply for Kusile Bursary Scheme Opportunity for 2018 academic year
Bursary online application deadline is 23 February 2018
Bursary Provider: Kusile Power Station
Bursary Location: Mpumalanga
- Full Tuition
- Accommodation and Meals
- BSc Engineering: Civil, Mechanical, Chemical
- Diploma in Engineering:Civil, Mechanical, Chemical
- B Com Accounting
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have obtained a minimum of 60% in Mathematics, Physical Science, Accounting and English in grade 12.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate FIRST YEAR student at an accredited South African University or University of Technology
- Must submit proof of registration for 2018 academic year.
- Must provide certified copies of SA ID and Matric certificate (proof of studying in Mpumalanga)
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must provide proof of address (i.e. showing that you reside in Mpumalanga).
- Must provide a two-page CV.
- Via email [email protected] or fax (086) 609 7183
Please use: Kusile Bursary 2018 as the subject when emailing
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom