Last updated on June 14th, 2020 at 10:32 am
Lanseria International Airport is offering Learnerships Programme 2020 for matriculats with no experience. The closing date for the learnership is the 15th May 2020.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and English
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 14
- Must have own transport
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Applicants must reside in Guateng
Your application must contain the following
- A comprehensive CV
- A short motivation letter
- Your matric certificate (certified)
- Copy of your ID (certified)
How to apply?
Applications can be submitted via e-mail to: [email protected]
Alternatively, you can drop off your application in Learnership application box located at the information desk in the terminal building.
DUE TO LOCKDOWN, STUDENTROOM ENCOURAGE APPLICANTS TO APPLY VIA EMAIL!
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za