Maersk invites unemployed youth to apply for Commercial Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 31 July 2020
Learnership Location: Cape Town
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Maersk, the world’s largest container shipping company and integrator of container logistics. We are looking for high potential individuals to join our Commercial Learnership program for 2020/2021.
The one-year program is a combination of classroom based learning, practical on the job experience and supported by coaching and mentoring. The learning modules include; Principles of Marketing, Marketing Positioning, Customer Management, Communication, Customer Service Skills, Mathematical literacy, Freight Forwarding and working within a Customer Service environment. The successful candidates will be based within a world class environment in Cape Town and will have the opportunity to apply a market driven, operational focussed and Customer centric mindset in our day to day business.
- Minimum Grade 12 with additional qualifications advantageous
- Strong computer literacy
- Mathematical literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A customer centric mindset
- An ability to learn quickly
- Good personal time management
- An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A positive attitude
- Resilience and commitment to the 12-month program
- Applicants from the Previously disadvantaged Employment Equity groups and persons living with Disabilities.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za