Marula Platinum is offering Internships Programme for the academic year 2017 in Limpopo. This is a 24 months long internship programme and the interns will receive a remuneration according to the company policy.
Marula Platinum is owned by Implats and one of the first operations to have been developed on the relatively under-exploited eastern limb of the Bushveld Complex in South Africa. Marula is located in the Limpopo province, some 50 kilometres north of Burgersfort.
Internship Application deadline is 10 February 2017
Internship Provider: Marula Platinum
Internship Location: Burgesfort , Limpopo
Field of Studies :
- 1 x Safety Management
- 4 x Mining Studies
- 1 x Engineering
- 1 x Environmental Studies
- 1 x Survey
- 1 x FinanceManagement
- 2 x HR Management
- Applicants will be required to pass a Medical Fitness Certifi cate (Red Ticket)
- Applicant must be a graduate/diplomat (NQF level 7)
- First preference will be given to graduates from the local community.
Marula will offer successful candidates:
- Remuneration according to the company procedure
- Personal insurance from Rand Mutual Assurance Fund
- Medical scheme membership for the duration of their training period
- Pro rata sick leave
- 24-month training period and thereafter the contract will be terminated.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za