Mastercard is offering Advanced Analytics Internships Programme for the financial year 2018 / 2019 in Kenilworth, South Africa.
Internship Application deadline – not specified
Internship Provider: Mastercard
Internship Location: Kenilworth, South Africa
The Analyst Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal Analytical projects for MasterCard Advisors clients and will:
• Develop working relationship with analyst lead and the team
• Contribute towards everyday client deliverables supporting the analysis team
• Develop and produce analytical reports with the support and guidance of the analyst lead
• Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all pieces of analysis
• Support with analytical documentation and production of certain projects
• Identify client challenges and brings ideas on opportunity to the attention of the senior lead
• Support development of recommendations with insight, and prepares and delivers prepared presentations with guidance
• Develop working relationship with entry-level management
• Identify client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to the attention of senior MasterCard Advisors staff
All About You
• Open to final year and post-graduate students studying a degree in a quantitative field [e.g. Statistics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning]
Demonstrated experience in the areas of:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and have knowledge of methods to analyse datasets e.g. regression, classification, clustering.
• Ability to work in a team or independently.
• Coding ability would be beneficial i.e. SAS, R, Python.
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za