Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for the financial year 2020 in Pretoria. This is a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Internship Application Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Internship Location: Pretoria
Internship Provider: Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA)
Field of Studies
- Engineering: Industrial
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology / Informatics / Data Analytics / Digitalisation
- Commerce / Finance / Financial Management
What does the MBSA Graduate Development
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- Coaching and mentoring support
About your Application in your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002
- Lision’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- A South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the above mentioned streams.
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you have not heard from us by the 15 February 2020 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za