North West Department of Public Works and Roads is offering Internships Programme for 2020 financial year in North West. This internships are for a period of 18 months programme. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R6 437 per month during their placement.
Internship Application Closing date is 22 November 2019
Internship Provider : North West Department of Public Works and Roads
Internshp Location: North West
Fields of Study
- Bsc in Property Studies / Urban Planning or Bachelor of Laws in Property / Conveyance.
- National Diploma or BTech in Real Estate / Town and Regional Planning / Local Government / Municipal Finance.
- National Diploma / BTech: Horticulture Studies / Landscaping, Facilities Management / Hygiene Services, Security Management Tactical Armed Response.
- Mmabatho Ref. H / O 05 / 2019
- Bojanala Ref. Boj 08 / 2019
- Ngaka Modiri Molema Ref. NMM 01 / 2019
- Dr Ruth Segomotso Mompati Ref. RSM 01 / 2019
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda Ref. KK 10 / 2019
NB: Applicants who previously participated in an Internship programme of a Government Department will not be considered.
How to Apply
Applications must be accompanied by a signed Z83 Form and a recently updated comprehensive CV, as well as originally certified copies of all qualification(s) including Grade 12 (Senior Certificate), certified ID-document and the names of three referees. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in application not being considered. Person in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening process.
Application must be sent to: Ms ME Motshoagane, Head of Department, Public Works and Roads, Private Bag x2080, Mmabatho, 2735
hand delivery at Main Registry Office 133, Head Office, Old Parliament Building, Modiri Molema Road.
Enquiries: Ms ME Motshologane, tel. (018) 388-4256
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za