Last updated on February 13th, 2020 at 07:46 am
Mhlathuze Water invites unemployed youth to apply for Artisanship Developement Programme / Apprenticeship Programme 2020.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Apprenticeship Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal
Apprenticeship Provider: Mhlathuze Water
Mhlathuze Water organisation intends awarding a One Year comprehensive Artisan Development Programme to two qualifying applicants pursuing their Instrumentation/Electrical Artisan training. Mhlathuze Water aims to develop a pool of qualiﬁed Artisans to capacitate its Technical Department.
Applicants must have:
- At least Grade 11 with Maths 8: Science ( a 50% pass and more)
- N3 with Electrical Engineering
- Preference will be given to employees residing within Mhlathuze Water area of operation
CV’s including certiﬁed copies of the applicant’s:
- Grade 11 School report, stamped by the school/ Matric certiﬁcate
- A short motivation as to why the applicant should be selected
- Certiﬁed ID
- Proof of residence
Criteria for Selection:
Best performed at school and technically inclined.
How to apply
Applications must be made by submitting to the Training and Development Specialist a motivation letter quoting the reference number (Ref: IAT2019/2020) CV, Recently certiﬁed copy of an Identity Document and certiﬁed copies of Glade 11 School report/ Matric certiﬁcate to Private Bag X1047, Richards Bay, 3900 or hand delivered to Mhlathuze Water, Head Office at the Corner of South Central Arterial and Battery Bank, Alton, Richards Bay.
You can also apply online at: https://www.mhlathuze.co.za/vacancy/artisan-development-programme/
Mhlathuze Water reserves the right not to award the artisan development program as
- The selection will be made in line with the criteria and the requirements of our employment
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 30days of the closing date, please accept that your
application was not successful.
- Mhlathuze Water would never require job seekers to pay money when applying for positions in the organization
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za