Mohokare Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for IT Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 27 October 2020
Internship Location: Free State
Mohokare Local Municipality subscribes to the principles of the employment equity act. It is the Municipality’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this position.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position.
IT INTERN X 1
REMUNERATION: R100 000 Per Annum (All Inclusive)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A Recognized Three year Diploma in Information Technology, or relevant tertiary) qualification.
- Applicants must possess good communication skills and be able to perform individually under pressure.
- Applicants must be energetic and hard working.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the IT Technician and IT Administrator with daily IT queries.
- • Provide technical IT support to the -Municipality.
- Install hardware and software
- To ensure all users are all connected
How to apply
Fully completed and CV as well as certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications and identity document must be submitted for the attention of Human Resource Manager – Mohokare Local Municipality P.O. Box 20, Zastron, 9950
Faxed, Emailed and late applications will not be accepted.
The successful candidate will be subjected to the verification of qualifications and any relevant checks and competency assessments. Applicants are respectfully informed that if no notification of appointment is received within 30 days of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates’ only.
Mohokare Local Municipality reserves the right to/not to make an appointment to the above advertised position.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom