Last updated on August 1st, 2022 at 11:26 am
Mpact Paper invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 04 August 2022
Learnership Location: Piet Retief, Mpumalanga
Vacancies exist at Mpact Paper Piet Retief Mill in the Production Department for which
applications are invited from employees who meet the following requirements:
- A Matric Certificate with symbols exceeding 60% for Maths and Physical Science (Maths Literacy will not be accepted).
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for safety and assist in enhancing pact’s safety culture.
- Learn to utilise and operate plant machinery.
- Complete function specific learning.
- Develop a theoretical understanding of operations.
- Strong verbal and written command of the English language.
Pre-Production Learner Process: This training opportunity is a six-month process.
Successful candidates will be selected to participate in the Production Learner Programme and will undergo comprehensive training at Piet Retief Mill.
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates may be appointed in the production departments at one of our Operations where suitable vacancies exist. Please note this is not an in-service opportunity.
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a CV and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4 August 2022.
Please ensure that you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in subject line of your
e-mail. Applications received without the required documentation will not be considered.
Should you not receive correspondence from us within four weeks of the closing date please
consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom