Nacosa hereby invites unemployed graduates to apply for Social Work Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 04 December 2020
Internship Location: Century City, Western Cape
The Social Work Intern position supports the NACOSA’s Global Fund Debriefing and Psycho-Social Support programme within the Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) programme and seeks to advise the scaling of the approach to the Sex Work (SW) and Community Resources and Systems (CRS) programmes. The position will be reporting to the AGYW Programme Specialist.
We are looking for a newly qualified Social Work Intern with an interest in community development, public health, women’s health and programme design and administration.
- Bachelor of Social Work and current registration with SACSSP
- 1-2 years, practicum experience in a fast-paced NGO
- No formal work experience is required
- Research and Report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in one or more South African languages besides English a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge or interest in the HIV/AIDS and TB field and the South African National Strategic Plan on HIV, STI & TB is advantageous
- Understanding of mental health and psychosocial support
- South African national.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competent in MS Office Suite & familiarity with virtual meeting tools
- Willingness to travel within South Africa
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom