National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 March 2021.
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
National Prosecuting Authority invites South African graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to apply for the 2020/2021. Internship Programme.
Applications: Please forward your application,quoting the reference number. Stipend will vary according to level of qualification. Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service
Discipline/ Field of Study and Location and Email to apply
- N6: HRM x 1 (to apply email: email@example.com)
- ND/Degree: Document Management x 1 (to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more info contact: Mr Bonisile Vinjwa – Tel: 012 842 1459
- N6: Management Assistant x 1 (to apply email: email@example.com)
- N6: HRM x 1 (to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ND/Degree: Finance, Cost & Management Accounting x 1 (to apply email: email@example.com)
For more info contact: Ms Talita Raga – Tel: 040 608 6800
- N6: HRM x 1 (to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- N6: Management Assistant x 2 (to apply email: email@example.com)
For more info contact: Ms Mzikayise Toni – Tel: 046 602 3050
Department or Internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of ID, Grade 12 and qualifications as well as the recent academic transcript/records.emailed applications will not be accepted.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom