NCC Environmental Services invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 23 July 2021.
Internship Location: Lephalale, Limpopo
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Environmental Management
NCC Environmental Services invites Environmental Management graduates to apply for 5 (five) month internships based in the Lephalale area.
NCC Environmental Services (Pty) Ltd provides a wide range of conservation, environmental and health and safety services. We are a trusted partner to major engineering and construction firms, mines, parastatals, film and event production companies, municipalities, provincial and national government and conservation organisations.
In line with our vision of Real Growth for People, Planet and Business, we provide opportunities for students to grow their skills through intern placements in our business.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
• Purpose: to provide an Environmental Management graduate with an opportunity to apply environmental management skills in a working environment
• Duration: from 1 August – 31 December 2021
• Location: Lephalale ( Limpopo Province)
• Number: 2 x internships
• Skills Development
• General Administration related to Environmental Management Projects
• Participation in Construction Environmental Management Projects
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITIES
• National Diploma / Degree Nature Conservation or Environmental Management
• 0 to 2 years’ experience
• Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
• Reside in and be familiar with Lephalele and surrounds
• Driver’s License Code 08
• Own transport to & from site (not supplied by the client or NCC)
• Keen interest in self-development and continuous learning
What we offer
• Opportunities to apply skills in a supportive environment
• Exposure to working in a consultancy with professional consultants
• Support from experienced mentors/coaches
How to apply
If you are interested in this special opportunity, and meet the requirements listed above, please submit a cover letter, CV, I.D., Drivers licence and proof of qualifications to email@example.com quoting reference number Ref SHERQ/02/2021
Closing date for applications is 23 July 2021. If you have not received a response within two weeks of closing date, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Appointments are made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plans
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom