Omnia invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022.
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 19 April 2022
Location: Sasolburg, Free-State
Apprentice: Fitter and Instrumentation Mechanician
Omnia is looking for dynamic young, self-motivated candidates to proceed in apprenticeships for Mechanical Fitting and Instrumentation Mechanician. The candidates will be selected to serve the apprenticeship program as described by Government, CHIETA and NAMB. Medically fit, age 18 years to 26 years.Assistance as needed by the relevant department will result in learning other sectors of the company as well. Compliance to company’s health and safety procedures should be adhered to.
- Grade 12 – Mathematics, Physical Science or Engineering Science, English Language, Related Trade Theory.
- Grade 12 and N3 Certificate – N3 Mathematics, N3 Engineering Science, N3 Engineering Drawing, N3 Industrial Electronics, N3 Related Trade Theory and English Language. (Mathematical literacy will not be accepted)
- By working with an experienced coach, the applicants will obtain workplace experience in skills and knowledge relating to the relevant trade.
- Operational maintenance will ensure on the job learning supported by structured as well as institutional learning.
- Attendance of all theoretical classes at an accredited provider.
- Obtain relevant trade related practical exposure on Omnia Fertilizer Sasolburg site.
- Successful theoretical and practical assessment activities that are required for the final assessment per phase should be supported by an updated logbook.
- Exposure to all aspects of the trade will result in obtaining a red seal qualification (Trade Certificate)
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom