Omnia is inviting applications to apply for Occupational, Health & Safety Learnership opportunities based in Wolvekrans (Witbank), Mpumalanga. Omnia BME is one the leading manufacturers and distributors of explosive products and services to the mining industry in Africa. We have operations in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mali, Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Mauritania, Malawi, Senegal, Burkina Faso and Zambia. We also trade into Mozambique and the DRC. We pride ourselves in providing high quality explosive products with an excellent support service to all our clients..
Learnership Application Closing date: 21 August 2017
Learnership Provider: Omnia
Learnership Location: Wolvekrans (Witbank), Mpumalanga
- To communicate changes to the procedures and safety information by attending meetings and updating Safety notice boards.
- To assist Facilitator with arranging and planning safety trainings and inductions.
- To collate SHE statistics and results as required.
- To work with SHEQ Coordinator/Safety Officers/facilitator to drive audit schedules, plans and corrective action implementation e.g. hygiene, housekeeping etc.
- To participates in safety and environment Pillar activities
- To take minutes and maintain trackers for all activities to drive SHE plans.
- To select 2 key projects to develop own SHE skill and improve SHE on site
- Grade 12
- No experience required
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za